AccessNSM strives to ensure our customers receive the best stairlift for their needs and budget. We offer free, no obligation, in-home stairlift evaluations. One of our friendly “zero-pressure” Accessibility Consultants BLUE SHIRT will visit your home to evaluate your staircase. make recommendations for an appropriate stairlift model(s) and explain the features, benefits and installation options.
Your AccessNSM In-Home Stairlift Evaluation Process Includes:
• Evaluation of stairway to determine if you require a straight or curved stairlift, indoors or outdoors.
• Evaluation of stairway landings and discussion on how different stairlift models are configured for entering and exiting.
• Measuring stairway to establish stairlift track length and configuration.
• Locating power sources to determine if additional outlets/wiring is required.
• Providing details about each of our stairlift models, discussing needs and making recommendations regarding the stairlift best suited to the staircase and user.
• Discussing optional accessories such as bottom fold-up track, power swivel seat, larger footrest, wider seat and upper body support harness.
• Explaining and reviewing our stairlift purchase process, including rental and refurbished options.
• Review of our “Peace of Mind” Buyback Guarantee Program.
• Upon request, we will also provide a home analysis, to identify any additional accessibility products that may increase your mobility and independence.
Quotation and Installation Process/Timeline
The entire stairlift home evaluation process usually takes less than 30 minutes and the typical installation time is between two to five business days. In emergencies, however, we can often schedule same day installation. Our Accessibility Consultant will provide you with a quotation at the conclusion of your home evaluation. In some cases, such as a more complex custom curved stairlift application, you will receive a written quotation in 1-2 business days. Many customers also choose to visit one of our local showrooms for a stairlift demonstration and trial.
Our technicians arrive in an AccessNSM vehicle. We do not employ sub-contractors or outside vendors. Your AccessNSM stairlift will be installed by trained technicians with all required local licensing. Our technicians will allow as much time as you need to review the operation of your stairlift and ensure your home is left as clean as before they arrived. More on our stairlift installation process.
If you have ANY concerns or questions at any time during the installation process,or need additional information about Free In-Home Stairlift Consultations, please click here or, call us at 866.321.4442.