A user-friendly hitch-mounted lift for folding Wheelchairs, AccessNSM’s BACK-SAVER Hitch-Mount Wheelchair Lift AWL-1600 lifts and stores your manual wheelchair at the rear of your vehicle. AWL-1600 mounts with a Class I or Class II/III hitch and offers a versatile solution for vans, cars and SUVs, across a variety of accessibility applications.
Our BACK-SAVER manual wheelchair lifts require users to have some walking and standing ability, in addition to general hand dexterity.
Once a wheelchair has been rolled on to the AWL-1600 platform, simply press a button to raise the wheelchair and it locks in place with an automatic Hold-Tite Arm.
BACK-SAVER Hitch-Mount Wheelchair Lift AWL-1600
— Features & Options
• Handles folding wheelchairs 22in wide and larger
• Includes extra brake light for safety
• Mounts to class I or class II/III hitch (with adapter)
• Strong, tubular frame for maximum durability
• Self-locking Hold-Tite arm grips chair firmly without damaging finish
• Meets license plate illumination and visibility regulations
• Simple load/unload – Fold wheelchair, roll on, switch key and lift
To learn more about our Back-Saver Hitch-Mount Wheelchair Lift AWL-1600 for your vehicle, please CLICK HERE.