AccessNSM’s Barrier-Free Walk-In Shower Systems make shower access easy and safe for anyone with limited mobility. Without thresholds, curbs or tub rims, there is nothing to “step over”. This reduces the risk of slips, falls and stress that a non-accessible system may cause.
Also known as “Curbless Showers” or “European Wet Rooms”, our barrier-free, walk-in shower systems create a stylish, modern look that will stand the test of time.
From a sturdy Fusion Shower Pan base, the floor of your walk-in shower provides reliable support and can accept a variety of large and small tile sizes, as well as vinyl. The solid core pan is extremely tough and rigid, and designed for fast and easy installation. Any modifications needed can be made on-site. AccessNSM offers free, in-home barrier-free, walk-in shower system evaluations. Our experienced staff can quickly install your new walk-in shower. Contact us by clicking here for more information.
BARRIER FREE Walk-In Shower Systems
— Features & Options
• Different options to match your layout and décor
• Supports a wide range of tile formats or vinyl
• Can be installed with grab bars, seats, hand shower wands and more
• Many shower pan sizes and shapes allow for installation in virtually every bathroom
• Off-set drain location for positioning with current plumbing
• Available with caregiver doors
Barrier-Free Walk-In Shower Specifications
• Durable 0.875-inch thick shower pan (measured at perimeter)
• Four (4x) pitch planes with built-in sloped grade for drainage
• Capable of draining 7 to 10 gallons of water per minute, depending on size and walk-in shower layout
• Wide range of shapes and sizes
• Suitable for wood and concrete construction applications