AccessNSM’s Elite Custom Curved Rail Stairlift CRE-2110 provides a safe, durable design that installs on virtually all curved stairways. Leading-edge technology assures complete stability, and a smooth and quiet ride, as you move up and down the staircase and inside turns. These comfortable, dependable curved stairlifts can operate even during power outages.
CRE-2110 stairlifts provide flexibility of mounting on either side of the staircase. Curved stairways are an elegant, prominent part of your home and shouldn’t compromise your independence. AccessNSM Elite Curved Rail Stairlifts are a superb solution.
Elite Custom Curved Rail Stairlift CRE-2110
— Features & Options
• 400lb weight capacity
• Digital diagnostic stairlift display
• Stairlifts’ rail anchors to steps, not wall
• Custom-designed for your staircase measurements
• Flip-up seat and armrests, retractable seat belt
• Optional top or bottom park with charging station
• No Staircase Modification Needed – hidden parts, no special wiring
• Direct Drive Motor/Gear Box – no belts for reduced maintenance
• Uninterrupted Service – rechargeable batteries power stairlifts in outages
• Offset swivel seat makes stairlift entry & exit at the top safer and easier
• Soft-Start, Soft-Stop, Solid State Controller – for a secure, comfortable stairlift ride
• Generous Stairlift Seat Size – adjustable width arm rests, multiple seat heights
• Stairlift installation can be done on either the inside or outside of most staircases
• Stairlift Rail can be installed only 7in from wall – plenty of room for use of stairs
• Safety Devices – footrest and carriage obstruction sensor and locking stairlift seat
• Wireless stairlift call/send controls & charging indicator lights at both landings
• Upholstery options include tan, olive, brown, maroon and charcoal fabrics, tan vinyl or burgundy leather
To learn more about getting our Elite Custom Curved Rail Stairlift — CRE-2110 for your home, please CLICK HERE.