AccessNSM’s OUT-RIDER Wheelchair Lift for Pick-Up Trucks (PUL-1100) transports your unoccupied manual wheelchair, scooter or powerchair from the front door of your pickup truck, and stores it in the bed for transport. Simply connect the lift’s docking device, push a button on the hand-held pendant and let your Out-Rider do the heavy lifting for you. The innovative PUL-1100 provides independence and freedom, and is one of the most reliable and convenient power wheelchair lifts/transfer systems on the market.
Out-Rider Wheelchair Lift for Pick-Up Trucks
— Features & Options
• 3-year warranty
• Hand-held pendant control available
• Driver and passenger side versions available
• Excellent complement to our Stow-Away transfer lift seat
• No structural vehicle modification necessary, easy removal
• Bed cover not required – lift designed to withstand elements
• Many arms available at varying lengths to set your mobility device as near your vehicle’s front door as possible
To learn more about our Out-Rider Wheelchair Lift for Pick-Up Trucks PUL-1100, please CLICK HERE.