AccessNSM’s user-friendly Out-Sider Micro Powerchair and Scooter ASL-225 lifts move and store your unoccupied mobility device outside your vehicle. Hitch-mounted to the rear of a vehicle, these lifts fit most cars, SUVs and vans – providing freedom and accessibility with little effort.
Out-Sider Micro Powerchair & Scooter Lifts
— Features & Options
• Whisper quiet operation
• Maximum reliability and durability
• Scooter lifts mount to class I or class II hitch
• Ultra-strength straps can be operated with one hand
• Safety latch prevents unintentional lowering of platform
• Gas-spring assist allows easy fold/unfolding of platform
• Lightest exterior vehicle lift designed for 3-wheel scooters
• Lift mast angle adjustment nests lift tight to rear of vehicle
• Control arms allows powerchair lift operation at a safe distance
To learn more about our Out-Sider Micro Vehicle Lift — ASL-225, for your vehicle, please CLICK HERE.