AccessNSM’s versatile Take-Apart scooter and power wheelchair lifts (ASL-325 & ASL-350) are designed to help store your scooter in vehicles with smaller trunks – including sedans, hatchbacks and wagons. Simply connect the power chair lift strap, press a button, and your partially-assembled scooter is raised or lowered. The flexible wheelchair lift unit easily disassembles after use. ASL-325 & ASL-350 are one of the market’s top compact car scooter and wheelchair lifts.
Take-Apart Wheelchair & Scooter Lift ASL-325 & ASL-350
— Features & Options
• Easy disassembly
• Adjustable height and length
• Lightweight (heaviest piece: 15lbs)
• Exterior hitch mount available (ASL-325)
• Designed to fit closer to trunk wall for tighter arc (ASL-325)
• Rotating arm allows for side or rear of vehicle loading (ASL-325)
• Low-profile arm with integrated controls (ASL-350)
• Offset outer arm allows positioning into narrow trunks (ASL-350)
• Optional tower base installation kit allows Space-Saver use in more than one vehicle
To learn more about our Take-Apart Wheelchair & Scooter Lift ASL-325 & ASL-350 for your vehicle, please CLICK HERE.