Re-modeling is a big expense, and simply unnecessary. With a Nuprodx tub / slider system you get a commode chair, tub access slider system, and with 6000 series models, an inhome mobility chair, for $1,000s less and none of the heartache of tearing apart a home for several weeks.
The reasons to choose a Nuprodx system are many, but Number One is bath safety. Our tub / slider systems let you accomplish toilet and shower activities with a single bed-side lateral transfer, away from the dangerous bathroom environment, and with most transfers made by a single caregiver. Nuprodx offers a full selection of slider systems for every need, whether it’s a senior looking for an easier, safer way into the tub, or for a person with a high-level disability requiring a full-feature tilt-in-space.
• Only Nuprodx’s V-shaped track and self-aligning Delrin wheels roll smoothly when the roll-in and tub bases are not perfectly aligned. We’ve put smiles on caregivers’ faces for years!
• Only Nuprodx’s offset tub base legs swivel, allowing six inches of width adjustment, so you can get the perfect fit—with more flexibility—that you can’t get with legs welded in place.
• All sliders are available with the Pediatric “grow” system.
• Available locking connector bridges come in one-inch increments from 9” to 23” to accommodate nearly any size bathroom.
• 5” diameter casters with total-lock brakes prevent rolling or swiveling for a stable base for transferring (6” casters on 6200 series).