Offering the ideal balance between flexibility and versatility, the Sequoia was designed with the caregiver and the patient/resident in mind. Easily assembled in less than five minutes, this portable free standing track system comes ready to use and doesn’t require the use of tools.
Have unleveled floors? Not a problem. The Sequoia’s unique design and multi-level capabilities accommodates for variances of up to 24′ (610 mm) in floor height. Its adjustable frame adjusts in height and length making it a perfect solution in situations where ceiling track installations are not possible.
- Eliminates permanently mounting track to the ceiling
- Easy assembly
- Secure fit support feet ensures stability
- Track leveling indicators on posts
- Self-leveling adjustment wheel
- Track ends are attached by secure clamps
- High-strength lightweight aluminum extrusion
- Adjustable in length and in height
- Configures easily for a variety of applications
- Built-in trolley glides for smooth transfers