With sleek efficiency and durable operation, the Bruno Elan Straight Rail Stairlift is now the global benchmark for style, performance, and affordability. Two decades of Bruno research have produced a simple yet elegant solution for traversing from one floor to another in complete comfort, and a rated weight capacity of 300 pounds, or 136 kilograms, translates into versatile use and consistent dependability.
The Elan is the quintessential value straight stairlift for today and tomorrow. It’s rack and pinion drive delivers a ride which is smooth and quiet, while a graceful vertical rail hides all mechanical components. Installed to within a mere five inches of the wall, the Elan is a compact marvel, especially when the seat, armrest, and footrest are folded for a tight parked position. Family and guests are never hindered from using the stairway.
Comfort and safety work in perfect unison in the Elan. A wide and pleasingly padded seat swivels at the top of the stairs for confident usage, while its dual braking system makes it one of the safest stairlifts in the world. The electromagnetic braking system is complemented by a self-locking gearbox and an over-speed brake for complete safety. And, Elan’s drive system provides a smooth ride, with no hesitation when stopping and starting. In addition, safety sensors on the footplate and carriage stop the unit whenever an obstruction is encountered.
Consistent power is never a concern with the Elan. Using two 12 volt batteries that are powered by a small battery charger plugged into any household outlet, a continuous charge along the rail is provided through a contact strip. Access to upstairs and downstairs is never an issue, even when a storm or other occurrence temporarily interrupts service.
Along with all the other standard features mentioned, the Bruno Elan also includes two wireless call/send controls, which make installation simple and clean, with no wires running along the wall.
Meeting additional standards from around the world, the Bruno Elan Straight Rail Stairlift rewards its owners with superior performance and stylish design. The undisputed choice in the value marketplace. Look to Bruno for the finest home accessibility solutions.
- Weight capacity: 300 lb (136 kg)
- Padded, generous-size seat with multiple height adjustments
- Armrest rocker switch for easy operation
- Anodized rail with covered gear rack gives a sleek appearance
- Vertical rail design enables tight installation to within 5 in (127 mm) of wall
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create plenty of extra space on steps
- Continuous charge strips along rail re-power unit wherever it stops
- Two wireless call/sends allow unit to be controlled remotely
- Two 12v batteries ensure dependable performance even in a power outage
- Soft start/stop gives a smooth ride from start to finish
- Obstruction safety sensors, seat belt ensure safety
- Onboard audio diagnostics for easy service
- Gold warranty: five year major components; two year parts
- Seat Pad Size: 17.5 in wide x 15 in deep (445 mm wide x 381 mm deep) Width Between Arms: 20 in (508 mm)
- Footrest Size: 10.5 in long x 11 in wide (267 mm long x 279 mm wide)
- Vertical Rail: Installs within 5 in (127 mm) of the wall