Superior styling. Outstanding craftsmanship. Rugged reliability. Those are the earmarks of the Bruno Elite Straight Rail Starlift model SRE-2010. Representing more than a decade of research and engineering, this beautiful straight rail stair lift offers the finest in streamlined ultra compact design.
With a honeycomb rail that hides all mechanical components, while providing improved stability. The elites rack and pinion drive system delivers a luxuriously smooth ride with no hesitation when stopping or starting. No one who sees this stair lift can disagree that it’s the epitome of elegance.
The perfect accessibility product to reflect the taste and sophistication of the most beautiful homes. But it’s not just styling that sets the elite apart. Look at these wonderful features. With a rated weight capacity of 400 pounds or 181 kilograms, and sensors that detect any obstacles on the stairs.
The Elite moves up and down your staircase with power and efficiency. The new offset swivel seating makes the entry and exit position at the top landing safer and easier than ever. A sleek vertical straight rail installs to within six inches or 152 millimeters of the wall. Family members and guests will have no problem using the stairs.
The seat height, foot rest height, and armrest width are all adjustable for maximum comfort. And they all flip up for ready access to the stairs. The arm rest can even be independently flipped up, allowing an easy transfer from a personal mobility device. Completing the units array of flexible features. For real ease of operation, two wireless call sim controls make installation simple and clean with no wires running along the wall.
And of course, as with all Bruno stair lifts, you never have to worry about being stuck during a temporary power failure to your home. The SRE-2010 is equipped with two 12 volt batteries that are continuously powered through a small unobtrusive battery charger that plugs into any household outlet. A continuous charge along the rail is provided through a contact strip.
There you have it. The top of the line, the standard against which all straight rail stair lifts will be measured. The Elite, near perfection in motion. The essence of form and function.
- Weight capacity: 400 lb (181 kg)
- Plush, generous-size seat with multiple height adjustments
- Adjustable width armrests to 21.75 in (552 mm) between arms
- Anodized rail with covered gear rack gives a sleek appearance
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create plenty of extra space on steps
- Adjustable footrest for maximum comfort
- Vertical rail design enables tight installation to within 6 in (152 mm) of wall
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
- Continuous charge strips along rail repower unit wherever it stops
- Two wireless call/sends allow unit to be controlled remotely
- Two 12v batteries ensure dependable performance even in a power outage
- Soft start/stop gives a smooth ride from start to finish
- Gold warranty: five-year major components; two-year parts
- Standard Seat Size: 17.5 in wide x 15 in deep (445 mm wide x 381 mm deep) Larger Seat Option: 21.5 in wide x 16 in deep (546 mm wide x 406 mm deep)
- Standard Footrest Size: 10 in long x 9 in wide (254 mm long x 229 mm wide) Larger Footrest Option: 12 in long x 11 in wide (305 mm long x 279 mm wide)