The only single tube curved stairlift available in the US, the Handicare Freecurve provides a multitude of innovative features to ensure your stairlift is tailor-made just for you.
Custom built to fit your staircase, this unique, single track design is available in a variety of colors to match your home and décor. Coupled with one of three seat styles, your comfort and safety remain priority. This includes our Active Seat option, a stand-assist aid to gently guide your movements as you stand up or sit down.
The Freecurve can overcome many architectural obstacles, allowing it to be installed in tighter spaces. For example, the Turn and Go feature will swivel your seat as you are riding the lift to ensure your knees don’t hit the opposite handrail on narrow staircases. The drop nose and powered hinge minimize any track obstructions to a minimum.
- Powered swivel seat: The powered swivel option will automatically swivel the seat when the stairlift reaches the top of the stairs.
- Turn and Go: The Turn & Go feature automatically swivels your seat forward so that your back is facing the staircase.
- Illuminated footplate: At the press of a button, the footplate automatically folds up or down whilst you remain seated.
- Active seat: This seat is similar to a lift and tilt chair, except it is for your stairlift.
- Powered footrest: The powered footrest option removes the need for you to bend down to fold or unfold the footrest.