Using a mobility scooter or power wheelchair helps keep your independence. Bruno wants you to have just as much freedom in transporting your scooter, or power chair. For the first time, mobility devices weighing up to 350 pounds can be transported with many sedans thanks to Bruno’s Chariot. The Chariot is a lift on wheels with its own independent suspension to bear the full weight of the load so you don’t need to worry about overloading your vehicle.
The Chariot’s wheels spin a full 360 degrees independently, that allows the Chariot to stay precisely behind your car, whether you’re going up or down inclines, turning into parking spots, or even going in reverse. Unlike a traditional trailer, it stays inline with your vehicle, it’s impossible to jackknife. Not only is it easy to drive your vehicle with a Chariot, lifting and securing your mobility device is equally as effortless.
Drive your scooter or power chair onto the ramp from either direction, press the button to operate the lift, and once the platform is fully raised, easily secure your scooter, or power chair with the one hand operation retractable belts. In most vehicles, the Chariot gives you hassle free access to your vehicles cargo area by simply lowering the lift a bit. When the lift is not in use, just fold the platform.
Safety tested in all types of weather and driving conditions, the chariot also comes standard with a lighting package including running, and brake lights, turn signals, and a lighted license plate. Connected by a frame-mounted hitch, Bruno’s Chariot can be used on select cars, SUVs, crossovers, and minivans. Stay on the move with a Bruno Chariot.
- Power up/down platform with single button operation
- Adjustable platform fits most scooters/powerchairs
- Platform manually folds down when not in use
- Easy drive on/drive off platform with traction coating
- Independent suspension; 360 degree swivel wheels
- Access most rear hatch/trunk by slightly lowering platform
- Manual back-up for peace of mind
- No scooter or powerchair modifications needed
- Easily transfers to another applicable vehicle
- Eligible for auto manufacturer potential rebates
- 3-year limited warranty
- Lifting Capacity: 350 lb (159 kg)
- Max. Mobility Device Width: 27 in (69 cm)
- Max. Mobility Device Wheelbase: 38.5 in (97.8 cm)
- Hitch: Frame mounted Class I or II
- Folded Platform From Receive Hitch: 23 in (58 cm)
- Vehicle Types: CUVs, hatchbacks, minivans, sedans, SUVs