If you own a pickup truck, you’re used to rugged durability. With Bruno’s Out-Rider you get the same reliable performance when lifting and securing your wheelchair, scooter or powerchair into your truck bed. Connect the docking clip to your mobility device, press a button and the fully powered Out-Rider quickly and efficiently raises and rotates a wheelchair, scooter or power wheelchair weighing up to 350 pounds or 159 kilograms into the truck bed. Once the mobility device touches down, it’s secure for travel.
The flexible Out-Rider fits mid and full size pickup trucks with standard, extended or crew cabs and is designed to deliver dependable performance even in harsh weather. In fact, the Our-Rider may even outlast your truck. Since the Out-Rider is easily removed and reinstalled, you can transfer it to your next compatible pickup.
An Out-Rider can be installed and operated from either the driver or passenger side. And when you pair an Out-Rider with Bruno’s Stow-Away Transfer Seat or Valet Signature Seating, you have the perfect combination to make your truck user friendly for people with mobility challenges. You rely on your pickup to get things done and you can depend on Bruno’s Out-Rider to help you get where you want to go.
- Reliable, rugged design to withstand harsh outdoor elements
- Variety of Out-Rider versions for different cab models
- Standard and heavy-duty lifting capacities
- Hand-held control
- Fully powered, fast operation
- Driver or passenger side placements available
- Hook n’ Go carabineer docking device (for manual chairs)
- Docking device included
- Easy to remove or reinstall on another applicable vehicle
- Eligible for auto manufacturer potential rebates
- 3-year limited warranty
- Lifting Capacity: Standard: 100 lb (45 kg) or 200 lb (90 kg); Heavy Duty: 350 lb (159 kg)
- Pickup Box Size: 5 ½*ft, 6 ½ ft, 8 ft
- Truck Types: All mid/full size pickup trucks in standard, extended or crew cab