Harmar lifts are simpler, stronger, lighter, and easier to use. The AL600 is the most compact hybrid lift on the market. The compact design allows it to fit inside many minivans and SUVs without giving up your second row seating. With the AL600 there’s no need for further vehicle or power chair modifications. So if you get a new vehicle, you can take your lift with you. One button operation makes it a breeze to operate. That’s unsurpassed ease of use. Optional wireless remote control adds even more convenience. Nothing could be better than a sunny day at the park with your family. It’s the American made Harmar AL600 for the lift you need to get out and enjoy life.
Hybrid Platform Lifts are mounted in the vehicle’s cargo area and are designed to move out and down so the mobility device is loaded onto the platform on the ground. Its then lifted automatically into the vehicle for transport. Comes in a standard and heavy duty unit.
Hybrids provide easy drive-on, drive-off convenience and its interior storage of Power Wheelchairs or Scooters make it perfect for regions where weather is a factor. Available for Minivans, SUV’s full-size vans and some Crossovers. Many of Harmar’s Hybrid lift designs are exclusive to the Harmar brand due to greater extension capabilities of the platform and the ability to preserve the back row of seats within the van or SUV.
- Ideal for Minivans and SUVs due to greater extension
capability of platform
- Ultra-compact, patented design fits more applications
- Accommodates virtually all scooters and power chairs
- Drive on/off platform
- No drilling required on most applications
- Connects to existing third row seat hardware, saves second row seating
- No scooter or chair modifications required
- Only 31” cargo headroom and just 43” of depth required!
- Emergency manual override system
- Accommodates Power Chairs & Scooters
- Platform Size 28.5” x 38”; optional rear wheel cradle extends up to 50”
- Lifting Capacity 350 lbs. (160 kg), Alternate 400 lbs. unit available as well
- Installed Weight 179 lbs. (81 kg)
- Securement Manual tie-down straps
- Options Self-tensioning straps, battery pack, wireless remote
- Warranty 3-year transferable