The ASL-325 Space-Saver by Bruno is a take-apart lift that solves the problem of storing a small scooter or wheelchairs in vehicles with limited trunk space. This lift fits closer to the vehicle’s interior trunk wall, giving you a tighter arc when manually swinging the scooter in and out of the trunk.
Using the Space-Saver is easy. Once the scooter is positioned at the rear of your vehicle remove the seat and hook the lift claw to the docking device. To lift the scooter press the “Up” button until the wheels clear the trunk opening. Once the scooter is at the proper height, manually rotate the scooter through the trunk opening. With the scooter or powerchair in position press the “Down” button until the scooter rests on the trunk floor. Unplug the electrical source and lift the claw from the scooter’s docking device to disassemble the lift.
The unit is easy to handle with its heaviest piece weighing only 13 pounds. In addition, with the Space-Saver lift from Bruno you can get an extra base at a reduced price making it possible to transport your mobility device in more than one vehicle.
- Transports lighter scooters and wheelchairs
- Power raise/lower and manual rotation
- Take-apart lift disassembles when not in use if desired
- Lightweight components: heaviest piece is only 15 lb (7 kg)
- Docking device included
- Eligible for auto manufacturer rebate
- Potential to reinstall in applicable vehicle
- 3-year limited warranty
- Lifting Capacity: 200 lb (90 kg)
- Vehicle Type: CUVs, hatchbacks, minivans, pickups, sedans, SUVs, full-size vans